POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Bspline plugin Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:26:27 EDT (-0400)
  Bspline plugin (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Bspline plugin
Date: 26 Jan 2003 05:02:56
Message: <3e33b250@news.povray.org>
This is a question for Mike Weber, but I suppose others might be interested:
The Bspline plugin (latest version 2.0.3R) for Moray works fine... except
for the control points that do not appear on screen, whether the relevant
box is checked or not. This makes controlling the spline somewhat difficult
as one have to search them with the mouse until the little hand appears.
Sometimes also, depending on their position I suppose, it is impossible to
find them.
This happens for Moray version 3.3 and 3.5beta3.

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

I have a new version of the DLL, version 2.1, but it is not available on the
web-site yet.  2.1 will be closely tied in with new plug-in features of
Moray 3.5.  It will have a different appearance for the control points.

Mike

Thomas de Groot wrote:
>This is a question for Mike Weber, but I suppose others might be interested:
>The Bspline plugin (latest version 2.0.3R) for Moray works fine... except
>for the control points that do not appear on screen, whether the relevant
>box is checked or not. This makes controlling the spline somewhat difficult
>as one have to search them with the mouse until the little hand appears.
>Sometimes also, depending on their position I suppose, it is impossible to
>find them.
>This happens for Moray version 3.3 and 3.5beta3.
>
>Thomas

Post a reply to this message