POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Bspline plugin : Bspline plugin Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:54:39 EDT (-0400)
  Bspline plugin
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 Jan 2003 05:02:56
Message: <3e33b250@news.povray.org>
This is a question for Mike Weber, but I suppose others might be interested:
The Bspline plugin (latest version 2.0.3R) for Moray works fine... except
for the control points that do not appear on screen, whether the relevant
box is checked or not. This makes controlling the spline somewhat difficult
as one have to search them with the mouse until the little hand appears.
Sometimes also, depending on their position I suppose, it is impossible to
find them.
This happens for Moray version 3.3 and 3.5beta3.

Thomas