POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Shear plugin for fullmoon Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:13:13 EDT (-0400)
  Shear plugin for fullmoon (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: StephenS
Subject: Shear plugin for fullmoon
Date: 21 Oct 2002 15:23:04
Message: <3db45418@news.povray.org>
I've placed on my web site a plug-in that will shear a predefined object, it
works with Fullmoon Lua scripting plug-in by Andre de Leiradella.
You can find my Shear plug-in at ca.geocities.com/morayplugin
You can find Fullmoon Lua scripting plug-in linked from the Moray plug-in
page.

Fullmoon 1.1b was writen for Moray 3.1 so it has some limits, and some
limits are my own codeing.
Will not shear existing objects, only those coded into plug-in.
Will only show as a wireframe object, the wireframe is sheared.
Copy/Paste of this object will crash Moray, use Duplicate.
Local coordinates not supported.
Spaces in texture names not supported, like 'T UV Mesh' in Moray 3.5. You
can use the under score ' _ '.

Objects are ment to be made one unit big and then scaled.
The cone uses option1 as the radius/diameter at the top.
The torus uses option1 as the minor radius/diameter.
Option2 and option3 are not used yet.

Comments are welcome.

Post a reply to this message