POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Shear plugin for fullmoon : Re: Shear plugin for fullmoon Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:31:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Shear plugin for fullmoon
From: StephenS
Date: 1 Nov 2002 20:07:34
Message: <3dc32556@news.povray.org>
> Keep us informed, please.

Ok a week late, and still no sample file included, but I did rewrite some of
the plugins a little. I was having this saying running though my head all
week "Better to be thought a fool than to publish a plugin and remove all
doubt".

Only the Shear plugin gives you a wireframe object to see in Moray, all the
rest are mainly for people like my who keep on tweaking the code after Moray
has exported the scene file.

Comments are welcome.