POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray crash!! Server Time
29 Jun 2024 00:05:11 EDT (-0400)
  Moray crash!! (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Moray crash!!
Date: 28 Jul 2002 09:20:40
Message: <3d43efa8@news.povray.org>
Help!!
Once more, Moray crashed and I am unable to retart it!
I had it linked to POV-Ray 3.5 (with some problems related to script
mentions of other versions in additional inc files). Finally it worked
(yesterday), but today Moray started to crash wether called directly or
through POV-Ray.
I re-installed the program, but to no avail. It loads the plugin, then stops
when opening the program.

I know that Lutz some time ago told here what to do in such a case, but I
cannot find that particular message, so (sorry Lutz!) could you tell me/us
again? Something to do with the registry, isn't it?

Thomas

Post a reply to this message