POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray crash!! : Re: Moray crash!! Server Time
1 Jul 2024 04:37:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray crash!!
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 29 Jul 2002 00:39:35
Message: <jgh9kucl91rnq1n0fl1a99va2dj53g7jcf@4ax.com>
Hi Thomas de Groot, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> I re-installed the program, but to no avail. It loads the plugin, then stops
> when opening the program.
Hmmm, I really would like to know what it's doing. Does it display a
message?

Can you please do this:
Open RegEdit (Start|Run|RegEdit). Navigate to
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SoftTronics, right-click on that key (on
the left pane) and select Export. Choose any name you like and then
send me that file per email (lut### [at] stmuccom). Thanks.

To alleviate the problem it might help to simply delete that same key.
In other words, right-click on the same item
(HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SoftTronics) and select Delete. MAKE SURE
YOU DON'T SELECT ANOTHER KEY!

Regards,

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom