POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : rotation angles question Server Time
28 Jun 2024 23:41:50 EDT (-0400)
  rotation angles question (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: K  Lasse
Subject: rotation angles question
Date: 27 Jun 2002 13:39:41
Message: <3d1b4ddd$1@news.povray.org>
It used to be that when you rotated an object in the animation mode at a
certain keyframe, the object would revolve until it reached that angle. I
speak, of course, about having something revolve more than once over the
course of the animation. For example, object a would be a 0 degrees at frame
0 and 720 degrees at frame 100. This would cause it to rotate twice over
that timespan. Well, am I missing something, or has this ceased to work in
v3.3 (7025)? Just wondering...

Post a reply to this message