POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Sky Sphere Server Time
1 Jul 2024 02:48:41 EDT (-0400)
  Sky Sphere (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Mitchell Waite
Subject: Sky Sphere
Date: 31 Jan 2002 13:42:38
Message: <3c59901e$1@news.povray.org>
Excuse my ignorance but is there a sky sphere fuction in Moray like in POV
Ray? If not what would be the best way to handle this? If a large sphere is
used what diameter would be good.

Also does Moray have a Looks like feature for making lights look like
shapes, as POV Ray has so you can make a cylinder light?

thanks

Mitch

Post a reply to this message