POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : rainbow Server Time
3 Jul 2024 01:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  rainbow (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Mitchell Waite
Subject: rainbow
Date: 12 Jan 2002 00:01:33
Message: <3c3fc32d$1@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to use the rainbow function in Moray? The one that is
described in the POV Ray docs?

Post a reply to this message

From: Dearmad
Subject: Re: rainbow
Date: 12 Jan 2002 00:52:04
Message: <3C3FD061.AB5E70F0@applesnake.net>
now this has me stumped... I'm not as up on POV as I should be
but the Rainbow Function sounds like something Kermit would have
demanded as a function call feature in POV since build 1! :o)
And I would have backed him!

Shot in the dark:
Do you mean in textures, the opalescent type thing- you can do
that in a check box somewhere to open up the attributes in the
materials editor...

--
Current obsession: "Ballet pour ma fille."
http://www.applesnake.net

Post a reply to this message