POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : rainbow : Re: rainbow Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:17:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rainbow
From: Dearmad
Date: 12 Jan 2002 21:31:00
Message: <3C40F2C3.60107082@applesnake.net>
if it allows for transformations, then possibly...

But for simple a shape writing a UDO for it might be not worth
the time.  I'd just use Box that encompasses the feet and top of
it and note it's scale and palcement then hand code that in the
script when I was done to match...

if I was planning to use them a lot, I'd write a little util
formyself to output UDO/INC code that matched my input...

-shrug-

Lutz?  Anyone?

-peter
--
Current obsession: "Ballet pour ma fille."
http://www.applesnake.net