POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : how to make snake-like movement? Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:37:09 EDT (-0400)
  how to make snake-like movement? (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: sshelby
Subject: how to make snake-like movement?
Date: 16 Oct 2001 08:57:22
Message: <3bcc2eb2@news.povray.org>
Hello,
I would like to be able to create a chain of  spheres in Moray that could be
moved in a snake-like fashion. In the rough example below, that would mean 1
would move to the spot occupied by 2, and 2 would move to the spot occupied
by 3, and 3 would move to the spot occupied by 4, and so on. I  know I could
do it by hand, one sphere at a time, but I will have probably a couple
hundred of them, and that's far too tedious for me!

1                                         14    15
2                                   13                16
29   30
 3                               12                       17
28               31
  4                            11                           18
27
     5                       10                              19
26
         6               9                                     20
25
              7     8                                             21
24
                                                                         22
23

Any suggestions as to how this can be done?
Thanks,
Steve Shelby

Post a reply to this message