POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : aaaaaargh need help with sPatch NOW!!!! Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:49:39 EDT (-0400)
  aaaaaargh need help with sPatch NOW!!!! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: marc ferguson
Subject: aaaaaargh need help with sPatch NOW!!!!
Date: 19 Jul 2001 16:45:46
Message: <3b5746fa@news.povray.org>
Hi,

When you first export from sPatch to moray, if you say not to separate the
layers, it says you can cancel this by doing something...Might have been
deleting a line of text in some moray file.not sure can someone pleeeease
tell me what to do.  Any help sometime about this week or next would be a
great burden off my soulders.

Thanx. Marc

Post a reply to this message