POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : aaaaaargh need help with sPatch NOW!!!! : Re: aaaaaargh need help with sPatch NOW!!!! Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:40:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: aaaaaargh need help with sPatch NOW!!!!
From: Anoop Kumar
Date: 24 Jul 2001 11:11:44
Message: <3b5d9030@news.povray.org>
Hi Marc,

>I have an older hamapatch but when I Download the latest version of
>hamapatch i open winzip and it says its an invalid directory.

I think there is some problem with the site. Far as I remember I had to use
Getright to download it properly.
BTW, the latest version (2.3.2, I think) is the one on the main (Japanese)
site: http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/6625/soft10.html while the
(english) docs are at
http://www.crosswinds.net/~draven2561/hamapatch/index.html

>  Anyway if i
>cant get sPatch sorted out i will just delete sPatch and hamapatch and
>repeatedly try to download the new hamapatch until i cry.
:-) That probably shouldn't be necessary; I could send it over to you if
you wish: it's only 375kb.

Good luck,
-Anoop