POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Textures proxies Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:42:50 EDT (-0400)
  Textures proxies (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Subject: Textures proxies
Date: 24 Jun 2001 20:43:57
Message: <3b36894d@news.povray.org>
I have a question about textures proxies in Moray 3.3:

When I do a material with an image map, for example, and I apply
transformations (scale, rotate, translate) to it consecutively, each time I
come back to the Moray general interface I don't get from it the new
placement of the material in any view. To obtain it I have tried: refresh
window (I thought this would be the most logical item), maximize / minimize,
and so on.

Finally I have found that there are only two ways to get a good result (to
see the new location and shape of the material) that are:
1.- Render the scene.
2.- Go to View Menu and deactivate "show all material proxies" and repeat
the operation to activate again.

Is this a right behave (I don't think so)? I'm missing something?
Answers (Lutz)?

Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] euskalnetnet

Post a reply to this message