POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : request Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:45:05 EDT (-0400)
  request (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Dean MacIsaac Jr
Subject: request
Date: 18 Jun 2001 08:29:34
Message: <3b2df42e$1@news.povray.org>
Well guys I am as confused as ever about my model.  I've resorted to the
fact that it's my model that is screwing things up...  No problem.  Can
someone please do me a favor?

In moray.binaries, I put up a post there are 2 pics in it, and the zip file
of the model.  I can open it no problem, I can render it no problem.  My
question as it stands right now, is, I have intentionally removed all the
lights from the scene, and yet light is pushing out the seams of my model.
I just want to know where this light is coming from.  Is it remnant of the
scene I pulled the model out of?  the pics show glowing coming from the nose
cone area, and the engine exhaust area yet there are absolutely NO lights in
this scene.

TIA

DeanM

Post a reply to this message