POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray's newsgroups Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:46:31 EDT (-0400)
  Moray's newsgroups (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Txemi Jendrix
Subject: Moray's newsgroups
Date: 12 Jun 2001 19:49:24
Message: <3b26aa84@news.povray.org>
I have seen people talk 'bout moray.binaries.
Are more newsgroups related to Moray?
The only one I know is moray.win, but it seems I'm missing others.
Thanks in advance.

Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] euskalnetnet

Post a reply to this message

From: Daniel Lin
Subject: Re: Moray's newsgroups
Date: 12 Jun 2001 20:04:00
Message: <3b26adf0@news.povray.org>
"Txemi Jendrix" <tji### [at] euskalnetnet> wrote in message
> I have seen people talk 'bout moray.binaries.
> Are more newsgroups related to Moray?
> The only one I know is moray.win, but it seems I'm missing others.
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Txemi Jendrix
> tji### [at] euskalnetnet

If you're using M$ Outlook Express 5.5, try pressing CTRL-W.  I wouldn't
know about other newsreaders, but that should give you a list of newsgroups
on the server that you can subscribe to.  (or "to which you can subscribe")

--
Me (Daniel Lin (dli### [at] yahoocom))

Post a reply to this message

> If you're using M$ Outlook Express 5.5, try pressing CTRL-W.  I wouldn't
> know about other newsreaders, but that should give you a list of
newsgroups
> on the server that you can subscribe to.  (or "to which you can
subscribe")

> --
> Me (Daniel Lin (dli### [at] yahoocom))

I've tried it but the only one that appears is Moray.win
(I'm sure someone out there knows the answer)
Help !!

Txemi Jendrix
 tji### [at] euskalnetnet

Post a reply to this message