POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray's newsgroups : Re: Moray's newsgroups Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:42:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray's newsgroups
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 14 Jun 2001 16:27:22
Message: <MPG.1591f06da341202a989950@news.povray.org>
> I've tried it but the only one that appears is Moray.win
> (I'm sure someone out there knows the answer)
> Help !!

First, are you accessing these groups through news.povray.org?  Somewhere
in the menus there should be an option or button to download a list of
newsgroups from the server, and that should show up moray.win, moray.beta
and moray.binaries.

Unfortunately, I don't have Lookout Excess installed on my system, and so
I can't give more detailed direction.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.