POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : probably a reeeaaaallllly dumb q. Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:42:35 EDT (-0400)
  probably a reeeaaaallllly dumb q. (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: george ferguson
Subject: probably a reeeaaaallllly dumb q.
Date: 7 Jun 2001 13:02:12
Message: <3b1fb394$1@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Whats the difference between a group, union and merge???

Post a reply to this message

From: Rick [Kitty5]
Subject: Re: probably a reeeaaaallllly dumb q.
Date: 7 Jun 2001 13:42:35
Message: <3b1fbd0b@news.povray.org>
> Whats the difference between a group, union and merge???

spelling....

--
Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
Hi-Impact database driven web site design & e-commerce
TEL : +44 (01625) 266358 - FAX : +44 (01625) 611913 - ICQ : 15776037
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk

PGP Public Key