POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : patchguy project...any takers??? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:47:29 EDT (-0400)
  patchguy project...any takers??? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: george ferguson
Subject: patchguy project...any takers???
Date: 5 Jun 2001 17:52:36
Message: <3b1d54a4@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I'm gonna start a project called patchguy using hamapatch and megapov.
It's gonna be a really cool, really realistic looking guy who if you
have hamapatch will be easily poseable...all you would do was select the
group of points you want to move and then move it.  It stays connected
because it will be extruded from the one before.  The picture of the
lower leg is just a sample of how realistic it can look and best of all
it was really simple!  If anyone is interested in helping please reply.
 Marc

Marc-the 12 year old with a magic comp mar### [at] ferguson123freeserve,co.uk

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'iso-8859-1' (2 KB)