POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : patchguy project...any takers??? : Re: patchguy project...any takers??? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:10:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: patchguy project...any takers???
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 10 Jun 2001 23:20:41
Message: <3b243909$1@news.povray.org>
Ahh!  You cut off somebody's leg!!  :-)

The project sounds really nifty...I like it.  I'm not really skilled enough
to help you with the modelling, but I'd like to wish you good luck on this
ambitious project.

-Ian

P.S. Sorry for nitpicking, but please don't post HTML messages to this
server.  Some people's newsreaders don't support them.  If you want to
attach a picture to the post, please use the "Attach" button on the toolbar
(I'm using Outlook Express 5.5, but Netscape should have something similar
or the same).