POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Textobject problem Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:05:57 EDT (-0400)
  Textobject problem (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: Hakan Kocaman
Subject: Textobject problem
Date: 27 Apr 2001 12:21:37
Message: <3ae99c91@news.povray.org>
Hi @ all,

I use moray 3..3 to get some nice logos for my coverart.
i tried to use a special font (frozen dog treats) and moray
showed it as
exspected, but as i rendered the whole thing some of the

they were replaced by other characters, that not present in
this special font.
what did i wrong ?
does this appear to someone else ?
is this a moray or povray problem ?