POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How do I get my textures back? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:27:46 EDT (-0400)
  How do I get my textures back? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Geoff Wedig
Subject: How do I get my textures back?
Date: 14 Mar 2001 08:31:30
Message: <3aaf72b1@news.povray.org>
When we were in the beta period for 3.3, after one of the updates, I lost
all my texture libraries.  The files are there, but Moray isn't finding
them.  Prior to this, I didn't need them, but I remember a few textures that
I could really use in a current scene.

Now, I know that this has come up before, so I'm hoping someone can
remember how to fix this.  It was, I think, something in the registry
entries that didn't get changed when you add directories, or something like
that.  Can anyone remember?

Thanks,

Geoff

Post a reply to this message

When i remember correctly (i don`t have Moray installed on that computer i'm
sitting in front of) you have to set the correct path for the textures under
CONFIGURATION (the button that looks like a rack-wheel...)

best wishes,

Robert

Geoff Wedig schrieb:

> When we were in the beta period for 3.3, after one of the updates, I lost
> all my texture libraries.  The files are there, but Moray isn't finding
> them.  Prior to this, I didn't need them, but I remember a few textures that
> I could really use in a current scene.
>
> Now, I know that this has come up before, so I'm hoping someone can
> remember how to fix this.  It was, I think, something in the registry
> entries that didn't get changed when you add directories, or something like
> that.  Can anyone remember?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Geoff

Post a reply to this message

> When i remember correctly (i don`t have Moray installed on that computer i'm
> sitting in front of) you have to set the correct path for the textures under
> CONFIGURATION (the button that looks like a rack-wheel...)

Already did that.  There's something else going on, though.

Geoff

Post a reply to this message

> Already did that.  There's something else going on, though.
>
> Geoff

Strange :(

have no idea so far... Sorry

Robert

Post a reply to this message

Hi Geoff Wedig, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> Now, I know that this has come up before, so I'm hoping someone can
> remember how to fix this.  It was, I think, something in the registry
> entries that didn't get changed when you add directories, or something like
> that.  Can anyone remember?
In the branch
HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/SoftTronics/Moray For Windows/Config
either edit or delete the variable TextureLibraryPath.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray