POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : How do I get my textures back? : How do I get my textures back? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:26:22 EDT (-0400)
  How do I get my textures back?
From: Geoff Wedig
Date: 14 Mar 2001 08:31:30
Message: <3aaf72b1@news.povray.org>
When we were in the beta period for 3.3, after one of the updates, I lost
all my texture libraries.  The files are there, but Moray isn't finding
them.  Prior to this, I didn't need them, but I remember a few textures that
I could really use in a current scene.

Now, I know that this has come up before, so I'm hoping someone can
remember how to fix this.  It was, I think, something in the registry
entries that didn't get changed when you add directories, or something like
that.  Can anyone remember?

Thanks,

Geoff