POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Glow plugin does not work with megapov 07 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:24:12 EDT (-0400)
  Glow plugin does not work with megapov 07 (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Glow plugin does not work with megapov 07
Date: 16 Feb 2001 04:47:17
Message: <3a8cf725@news.povray.org>
Hi all,
Just discovered that the Glow plugin that was presented in this ng some time
ago, does not work with Megapov 07. It does work with version 06.
Thought you would care to know...

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

From: Jamie Davison
Subject: Re: Glow plugin does not work with megapov 07
Date: 17 Feb 2001 07:00:24
Message: <MPG.14f86e3616894fdc98988a@news.povray.org>
> Just discovered that the Glow plugin that was presented in this ng some time
> ago, does not work with Megapov 07. It does work with version 06.
> Thought you would care to know...

I noticed that too, but since I only realised that MP07 was out a few
days ago, I hadn't got round to reporting it.

Is it just me, or is Nathan going for stealth releases of MP these days?
;)

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message