POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Glow plugin does not work with megapov 07 : Re: Glow plugin does not work with megapov 07 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:17:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glow plugin does not work with megapov 07
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 17 Feb 2001 23:56:36
Message: <3a8f5604$1@news.povray.org>
"Jamie Davison" <jam### [at] dh70qdu-netcom> wrote...
> I noticed that too, but since I only realised that MP07 was out a few
> days ago, I hadn't got round to reporting it.
>
> Is it just me, or is Nathan going for stealth releases of MP these days?
> ;)

Actually, I didn't do much with this release (too busy with 3.5 and other
stuff).  It was announced in the unofficial patches group.  There were some
changes made to glows, and the syntax may have changed slightly (I didn't
look too closely.)

-Nathan