POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Image map problem Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:27:34 EDT (-0400)
  Image map problem (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: sshelby
Subject: Image map problem
Date: 27 Nov 2000 13:26:33
Message: <3a22a759$1@news.povray.org>
I have a Moray .mdl file (a golfball)  on which I have been trying to apply
an image map, which consists of the word "victor" in dark blue on a plain
white background. I set up everything in the material editor the way it is
supposed to be, and it shows perfectly in the material editor preview
window, but when I render, the ball is just plain white with no lettering.
I've spent hours trying to figure out what is wrong, but nothing I do
changes it. What could the problem be?
Steve Shelby
ssh### [at] rexnetnet

Post a reply to this message