POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : moray2povray? Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:21:50 EDT (-0400)
  moray2povray? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Xilo Musimene
Subject: moray2povray?
Date: 25 Apr 2003 18:57:57
Message: <3EA9305F.3090101@hotpop.com>
Hi there,
   I'm doing a povray scene and a friend of mine has started building
some objects for my scene, but we realized that we couldn't output some
povray code from moray...   is there a way to make a file.pov out of a
moray work project?

Thanks
   Xilo
--
Dedicated to audio/visual and interactive artwork.
Author of The Primary Colors of CSound:

Post a reply to this message