POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Crash Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:54:41 EDT (-0400)
  Moray Crash (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Luke-Jr
Subject: Moray Crash
Date: 3 Oct 2001 17:31:09
Message: <3BBB839C.7000000@another-world.com>
This error occurs with a simple attempt to create a 3D book that is
opened 30% with a full page of text...
If you wish, I can debug it and send you the ASM code where the error
occurs...
This crash occurs in Moray 3.3 Build 7015 (the latest)

I've attached screenshot of the crash (80k PNG)... Looks like Moray
might have a memory bug...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'moray error.png' (80 KB)

Preview of image 'moray error.png'
moray error.png

> This error occurs with a simple attempt to create a 3D book that is
> opened 30% with a full page of text...
> If you wish, I can debug it and send you the ASM code where the error
> occurs...
> This crash occurs in Moray 3.3 Build 7015 (the latest)
>
> I've attached screenshot of the crash (80k PNG)... Looks like Moray
> might have a memory bug...

cannot help you with the crash, but you might find using image maps simpler
than ttf objects :)

--
Rick

Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key

how do you make/use image maps with moray?
Gary

Rick [Kitty5] <ric### [at] kitty5com> wrote in message
> > This error occurs with a simple attempt to create a 3D book that is
> > opened 30% with a full page of text...
> > If you wish, I can debug it and send you the ASM code where the error
> > occurs...
> > This crash occurs in Moray 3.3 Build 7015 (the latest)
> >
> > I've attached screenshot of the crash (80k PNG)... Looks like Moray
> > might have a memory bug...
>
> cannot help you with the crash, but you might find using image maps
simpler
> than ttf objects :)
>

> --
> Rick
>
> Kitty5 WebDesign - http://Kitty5.com
> POV-Ray News & Resources - http://Povray.co.uk
> TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - FAX : +44 (01270) 251105 - ICQ : 15776037
>
> PGP Public Key
> http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x231E1CEA

Post a reply to this message