POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray Crash : Re: Moray Crash Server Time
8 Jul 2024 09:47:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray Crash
From: K  Lasse
Date: 17 Oct 2001 14:46:50
Message: <3bcdd21a@news.povray.org>
Lutz Kretzschmar <lut### [at] stmuccom> wrote in message
> Hmmmm. You have many TTF objects? Or just one with all the text? Can
> you send me the MDL file?

Lutz,

I've noticed that Moray has trouble with TTFs that are not located in the
default windows font folder location. I've got many fonts that are stored on
another partition to help save room on the C: drive. (I created link files
to the actual TTF files in the C:/windows/fonts folder, and Windows
recognizes them just fine this way...) I find that I'm unable to use any of
these fonts for text objects - it just disappears if one of these is
selected. This is just an FYI...

-Kman