POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray 3.3 + POV3.5 beta2 Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:14:04 EDT (-0400)
  Moray 3.3 + POV3.5 beta2 (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Robert Günther
Subject: Moray 3.3 + POV3.5 beta2
Date: 15 Sep 2001 07:31:48
Message: <3BA33C28.E869138D@exmail.de>
Having trouble with radiosity. I don't want to use radiosity at that
stage of my work. But everytime i start rendering,
it seems that pov uses radiosity, even when i uncheck the radiosity mark
in moray. The same, when i load the generated pov file directly in pov
and start to render. When i comment out the radiosity block, everything
seems to be allright.

Any idea? Am I to stupid (don't hope so ;-))

best wishes,

Robert

Post a reply to this message

> Having trouble with radiosity. I don't want to use radiosity at that
> stage of my work. But everytime i start rendering,
> it seems that pov uses radiosity, even when i uncheck the radiosity mark
> in moray. The same, when i load the generated pov file directly in pov
> and start to render. When i comment out the radiosity block, everything
> seems to be allright.
>
> Any idea? Am I to stupid (don't hope so ;-))
>
> best wishes,
>
> Robert

by the way,
changing the radiosity switch in pov render menu directly (- qr or +qr)
doens't change anything....

Post a reply to this message