POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Moray 3.3 + POV3.5 beta2 : Re: Moray 3.3 + POV3.5 beta2 Server Time
8 Jul 2024 10:11:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray 3.3 + POV3.5 beta2
From: Ken
Date: 15 Sep 2001 16:26:04
Message: <3BA3BA5E.91C2D3E8@pacbell.net>

> thanks for help,
> but that doesn't work! I switched of the radiosity switch in moray and in the
> corresponding *.ini file you mentioned, radiosity is set off. But why does pov
> ignore it? or why is the radiosity block in the source code, regardless
> whether i switch it on or of?

There are some issues related to the way radiosity is currently activated.
We are working on resolving these issues and as soon as we have anything
specific to report we will. For now if you do not want radiosity active
then you will need to comment out any lines in your scene file or your
.ini file that are related to radiosity. This is the only way to de-activate
radiosity at the present time.

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group