POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : RIB exporter development? Server Time
8 Jul 2024 08:31:07 EDT (-0400)
  RIB exporter development? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Alex Magidow
Subject: RIB exporter development?
Date: 20 May 2001 14:01:59
Message: <3B0806B4.EDBE8AE2@mninter.net>
Has there been any further development of the RIB file exporter for
Moray? Especially the inclusion of AttributeBegin/AttributeEnd blocks
for objects to make for easier texturing? If not, are there any plans to
release teh source of the plugin?

Thanks in advance,
Alex Magidow

--
 "One of the intentions of corporate-controlled media is to instill in
people a sense of disempowerment, of immobilization and paralysis. Its

Post a reply to this message

I guess the answer is that I haven't been doing much with it (or much
with graphics as a whole).  Work has been overwhelming since the
beginning of the year.

Please send me a list of things you would like to see (as you have
before).  I can at least put them into the to-do file for the RIB
Exporter.

Xander