POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : RIB exporter development? : Re: RIB exporter development? Server Time
6 Oct 2024 06:39:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RIB exporter development?
From: Alexander Enzmann
Date: 25 May 2001 07:58:47
Message: <3B0E498C.C12059@mitre.org>
I guess the answer is that I haven't been doing much with it (or much
with graphics as a whole).  Work has been overwhelming since the
beginning of the year.

Please send me a list of things you would like to see (as you have
before).  I can at least put them into the to-do file for the RIB
Exporter.

Xander