POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : material proxies Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:36:34 EDT (-0400)
  material proxies (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Ryan Constantine
Subject: material proxies
Date: 12 Mar 2001 11:52:56
Message: <3AACFEE8.C215262F@ucdavis.edu>
i think mine are broken.  the only circumstances under which i have been
able to see the material proxies is with image maps.  of course, they
are turned on, and they should be bright green according to the
interface scheme i'm using.  but when i alt-t to select the material,
and then translate it around, nothing on the screen moves to indicate
where the material's origin is.  any ideas? lutz?

Post a reply to this message