POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Povray/MegaPov plugin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:18:50 EDT (-0400)
  Povray/MegaPov plugin (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: t t
Subject: Povray/MegaPov plugin
Date: 9 Oct 2000 02:45:41
Message: <39e16995@news.povray.org>
I would like to know if anyone would be interested in a plugin for Moray
that would allow you to import Povray files and use Megapov features like
UVmapping and motion blur. For example, add a new button on an imported
meshs' modify tab to select a UVmapping texture. Or add a dialog to select
which objects to blur sort of like groups. I also want something to parse
Pov files into MDL or mesh files. I'm trying to get a team together to make
this, but am having trouble (I don't know how to code, so I'm pretty useless
so far). If I don't get any response, I'll probably abandon the idea.

Post a reply to this message