POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation Plugin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  Animation Plugin (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Chris
Subject: Animation Plugin
Date: 19 Aug 2000 07:55:19
Message: <399e75a7@news.povray.org>
Ok. Ive looked all over the ng's for this question and nobody else seems to
have asked it so I am going to post.
I downloaded the animplugin from the moray homepage for moray and seems to
me that unless I have installed it wrong, it does not seem to do much of
anything.  I checked the Plugins dir. where Moray is kept and it seems to be
curiously empty.  I dont get it?

                                                                Help?

Post a reply to this message