POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation Plugin : Re: Animation Plugin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:33:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Plugin
From: Alexander Enzmann
Date: 22 Aug 2000 08:28:35
Message: <39A27243.6A6A1AF@mitre.org>
Lutz Kretzschmar wrote:

> Hi Chris, you recently wrote in moray.win:
>
> > I downloaded the animplugin from the moray homepage for moray and seems to
> > me that unless I have installed it wrong, it does not seem to do much of
> > anything.  I checked the Plugins dir. where Moray is kept and it seems to be
> > curiously empty.  I dont get it?
> It shouldn't be empty. The AnimPlugin.dll should be there. On the
> screen a animation toolbar should appear at the bottom of the
> viewports.
>
> Did you read the Readme that came with the plugin? Maybe you can find
> out what's wrong by looking in there.

If you ran the install program, there will be a document named
"AnimPlugin.wri" [WordPad document] in the plugin directory (or where
the install thought the plugin directory is supposed to be).  If it
isn't in ...\Moray\Plugins, then do a file search for that document.  It
has some tips on install and what can go wrong.

Xander