POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Weee! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:12 EDT (-0400)
  Weee! (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: chris
Subject: Weee!
Date: 15 Aug 2000 05:55:42
Message: <3999139e@news.povray.org>
Its something like 5:50 in the morning and I have been up all night.  SO
humor me.  Is it possible to make a decent game in the realm of Myst using
POVray, MORAY, a decent MIDI keyboard, and CD full of sound effects, and
visual basic?

Post a reply to this message

> Its something like 5:50 in the morning and I have been up all night.  SO
> humor me.  Is it possible to make a decent game in the realm of Myst using
> POVray, MORAY, a decent MIDI keyboard, and CD full of sound effects, and
> visual basic?

If you have the knowledge and the time quite possible

Post a reply to this message

"chris" <chr### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> Its something like 5:50 in the morning and I have been up all night.

I stayed up till 8 AM :-D

> Is it possible to make a decent game in the realm of Myst using
> POVray, MORAY, a decent MIDI keyboard, and CD full of sound effects, and
> visual basic?

Should be.  However, you'll have to split the images up so that you can
define hotspots, but other then that, it's completely possible.

-Ian

Post a reply to this message