POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Weee! : Re: Weee! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:20:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Weee!
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 19 Aug 2000 01:39:05
Message: <399E1CF3.5AD3C0CA@mninter.net>
To get the richness of shape and texture, be prepared to use, as well, sPatch,
and to hand paint many of the textures yourself. Or use a renderer with
programmable shaders, but that'll increase the workload by about a gazillion.

And in terms of programming language, VB should be fine. Myst was done in
hypercard...

--
 "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"
  -Mohandas Gandhi