POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : RFE: Implement text output options Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  RFE: Implement text output options (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: RFE: Implement text output options
Date: 9 Aug 2000 10:35:42
Message: <39916CF2.4BDD07CF@accn.org>
Request for Enhancement: I would like to be able to control,
either at the Moray scene level, or at the Moray global level,
text output options. The POV options I would like to control are:

Debug_Console
Statistics_Console
Warning_Console
Render_Console

(These are located in the POVRay.ini file, but Moray writes its
own scenefile.ini file, which overrides the POVray.ini file.)

OR, be able to tell Moray not to write a scenefile.ini file, so
the POVRay.ini file will be used instead for previews.

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/

Post a reply to this message