POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : RFE: Implement text output options : Re: RFE: Implement text output options Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:26:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: RFE: Implement text output options
From: Chuck Roberts
Date: 11 Aug 2000 11:06:01
Message: <39941710.FC450656@accn.org>
Does Moray copy these file every time it is started? Or only when
it is installed and first run?

--
See my Free stuff page. It compares free website providers, and
lists free internet access providers.

Win98 help file loaded with hints and tips, including securing a
Win 95/98 PC in a classroom setting. VB4 help file with lots of
code and hints.
At http://www.crosswinds.net/~robertsc/