POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : where are my legs? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:23:56 EDT (-0400)
  where are my legs? (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Dean MacIsaac Jr
Subject: Re: where are my legs? Lost in the ANIM Plugin
Date: 14 Aug 2000 22:37:56
Message: <3998ad04@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the info, I had something else in mind when I made the legs,
didn't work out, and just left them as a sweep.  Anyway looking forward to
the next version, I've had fun with this so far.

Maybe you can help I am doing a large anim, with your plug in, and would
like to know if there is a setting to ortho the camera throughout the anim,
and if so can it be turned on and off at different points?  Just checking

Thanks again,
Dean

Post a reply to this message

> Thanks for the info, I had something else in mind when I made the legs,
> didn't work out, and just left them as a sweep.  Anyway looking forward to
> the next version, I've had fun with this so far.
>
> Maybe you can help I am doing a large anim, with your plug in, and would
> like to know if there is a setting to ortho the camera throughout the anim,
> and if so can it be turned on and off at different points?  Just checking

Nope - it's not something that Moray supports for cameras, so I'm not
storing that sort of flag with cameras.  Will fix in the future if
cameras change.

Xander