POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Continue a rendering Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Continue a rendering (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Charles
Subject: Continue a rendering
Date: 13 Jul 2000 11:25:17
Message: <396ddf5d@news.povray.org>
I started a rendering from Moray, now it works > 2 days. I think it will
last 5 other days.
Now what if my machine hangs or the voltage is missing? What can I do to
continue the trace?
I really don't want to start again with line 1.

Someone knows help?

-C-H-A-R-L-E-S-

Post a reply to this message

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:34:49 +0200, Charles wrote...
> I started a rendering from Moray, now it works > 2 days. I think it will
> last 5 other days.
> Now what if my machine hangs or the voltage is missing? What can I do to
> continue the trace?
> I really don't want to start again with line 1.
>
> Someone knows help?

Hit Alt-F9, and check the continue render checkbox at the top-left of the
dialog.

That should work, I think.

The other solution is to make sure the computer doesn't get turned off
<grin>

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message