POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Continue a rendering : Re: Continue a rendering Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:25:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Continue a rendering
From: Jamie Davison
Date: 14 Jul 2000 14:03:37
Message: <MPG.13d964c0b9bf8d5e989744@news.povray.org>
On Fri, 14 Jul 2000 08:36:19 +0200, Charles wrote...
> Okay, but I had a real solution in mind.
> Wasn't there a thing like "trace from line y1 line y2"? And if so, where to
> fill it in?

You can hold Ctrl-Shift and drag a box in the camera preview window, but
I suspect that's not quite what you're after.

To specify from line x to line y, you need to go into POV itself and
specify it.

But if you're manually cancelling the trace, then just checking the
Continue Previous Render box in the render options dialog should do it
for you.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.