POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : galaxy plugin Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:30:14 EDT (-0400)
  galaxy plugin (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: ryan constantine
Subject: galaxy plugin
Date: 9 Jul 2000 16:24:51
Message: <3968DF3F.C2F4FC54@yahoo.com>
if i set the scene ambient value to 0, will stars disappear?  i want to
use radiosity in a scene (there are enough objects close to each other
to get radiosity interaction), but i usually set ambient to zero when i
do.  also, i was interested in knowing the mechanics of the plugin
itself.  are star just disks?  are they in a union?  would a union of
triangles (or as a mesh) that approximate circles be better and faster?

Post a reply to this message