POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : feature requests Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:01 EDT (-0400)
  feature requests (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: ryan constantine
Subject: feature requests
Date: 14 Jun 2000 04:10:52
Message: <39473F0D.DE8C7760@yahoo.com>
1) double clicking of an object in the modify tab 'children' window to
select that object.

2) any value allowed for any setting (with a warning telling us it is
outside official pov's range)

Post a reply to this message

From: Karl Pelzer
Subject: Re: feature requests
Date: 14 Jun 2000 15:30:34
Message: <3947DDB9.3131F06E@t-online.de>
> 1) double clicking of an object in the modify tab 'children' window to
> select that object.

I think it's SHIFT+leftclick what you mean. If not, I'm wrong (hmm...
that's right).

Karl

Post a reply to this message

> > 1) double clicking of an object in the modify tab 'children' window to
> > select that object.
>
> I think it's SHIFT+leftclick what you mean. If not, I'm wrong (hmm...
> that's right).

Yep, that works for me.

Yet another shortcut I didn't know about. (I gave up memorising lists of
keyboard shortcuts a long time ago.  Now I pick them up as I need them)

Ta for that.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message