POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : feature requests : Re: feature requests Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:16:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: feature requests
From: Jan Walzer
Date: 21 Jun 2000 15:53:49
Message: <39511d4d@news.povray.org>
Now then ...
Why not the ability to selct multiple Objects (Windows like in
the Tab) and then apply a movement, rotation or scale (of course
by Mouse) to all them selcted, instead of grouping them first...
???

--

 ,',    Jan Walzer      \V/  http://wa.lzer.net     ,',
',','   student of      >|<  mailto:jan### [at] lzernet ',','
Jamie Davison <jam### [at] dh70qdu-netcom> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
MPG### [at] newsstmuccom...
> Having just done (yet another) quick experiment in Moray,
involving a CSG
> containing 40 objects, I'd like very much the opportunity to
use standard
> windows CTRL and Shift - Selection to add multiple objects to a
CSG with
> only one click of the add button.
>
> And yes, I used the Shift-click to add the objects, but it
still took 40
> clicks...
>
> I realise this may not be possible due to the current
implementation of