POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : feature requests Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:26:40 EDT (-0400)
  feature requests (Message 5 to 14 of 14)
From: ryan constantine
Subject: Re: feature requests
Date: 14 Jun 2000 21:47:22
Message: <3948366C.943B2EF4@yahoo.com>
thanks for the tip.  i'm good at reading docs inside out, but i missed
that.

Karl Pelzer wrote:

> > 1) double clicking of an object in the modify tab 'children' window to
> > select that object.
>
> I think it's SHIFT+leftclick what you mean. If not, I'm wrong (hmm...
> that's right).
>
> Karl

Post a reply to this message

From: Jamie Davison
Date: 20 Jun 2000 16:55:12
Message: <MPG.13b9e919129586299896fd@news.stmuc.com>
Having just done (yet another) quick experiment in Moray, involving a CSG
containing 40 objects, I'd like very much the opportunity to use standard
windows CTRL and Shift - Selection to add multiple objects to a CSG with
only one click of the add button.

And yes, I used the Shift-click to add the objects, but it still took 40
clicks...

I realise this may not be possible due to the current implementation of
Shift-clicking, but it would be useful it if *could* be done.

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message