POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Media Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Media (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Robert Günther
Subject: Media
Date: 31 May 2000 12:49:33
Message: <393542D6.FA3C168D@exmail.de>
Okay okay,
i know, this item isn't so easy. I understand, how to get a media inside
the mediabox in moray to activate it. But how to create a media, that
simply shows the light beam of a spotlight? Tried a little bit with the
absorption and emission color, the scattering color, but it doesn't
work. Maybe, someone can help me a little bit. I'm desperate.

Bob

Post a reply to this message