POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : BSpline Plugin DLL question... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  BSpline Plugin DLL question... (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: Mike Weber
Subject: BSpline Plugin DLL question...
Date: 24 May 2000 13:17:54
Message: <392c0ec2@news.povray.org>
I had posted an announcement of my b-spline dll plug in for Moray.  From the
counters on my web-site it looks like a number of people have at least
visited, but I don't know how many have actually downloaded and used it.
I'm wondering if anyone has used it and was able to create any interesting
scenes/images.  If so, I would like to see what you were able to accomplish.

--
Mike - www.geocities.com/mikepweber

Post a reply to this message

> I had posted an announcement of my b-spline dll plug in for Moray.  From the
> counters on my web-site it looks like a number of people have at least
> visited, but I don't know how many have actually downloaded and used it.
> I'm wondering if anyone has used it and was able to create any interesting
> scenes/images.  If so, I would like to see what you were able to accomplish.

<raises  hand>

Yes, I've downloaded it, I finally got round to installing it yesterday
(a mere two weeks or so after downloading it) and so, I've yet to produce
anything pretty with it.

To be honest, it crashed moray when I tried to select one of the control
points, and I got sidetracked by hamaPatch...

Bye for now,
     Jamie.

Post a reply to this message

> I had posted an announcement of my b-spline dll plug in for Moray.  From the
> counters on my web-site it looks like a number of people have at least
> visited, but I don't know how many have actually downloaded and used it.
> I'm wondering if anyone has used it and was able to create any interesting
> scenes/images.  If so, I would like to see what you were able to accomplish.
>
> --
> Mike - www.geocities.com/mikepweber

I downloaded it and installed it about 2 weeks ago but i have yet to really be
able to sit down and "play" with it due to problems in RL.

Post a reply to this message

"Mike Weber" <mik### [at] pyxiscom> wrote in message
> What is RL?

Real Life.

Johannes

> "Psychomek" <psy### [at] homecom> wrote in message
> >
> > able to sit down and "play" with it due to problems in RL.

Post a reply to this message

You have a real life?, geez, this is a turn of events, I thought it was
impossible...

Rick

Post a reply to this message

> I had posted an announcement of my b-spline dll plug in for Moray.  From the
> counters on my web-site it looks like a number of people have at least
> visited, but I don't know how many have actually downloaded and used it.
> I'm wondering if anyone has used it and was able to create any interesting
> scenes/images.  If so, I would like to see what you were able to accomplish.

Yes, I use it! It works fine, although with a iritating bug: sometimes it makes
Moray crash, and after starting the program again, I cannot render the scene: in
the POV-ray file the material has been corrupted, although in the mdl file
nothing is visible.

Incidentally, I use the spline in a very complex object: a 17th century sailing
ship of the VOC. When finished (which will be soon...) I shall upload that to
the Moray website.

Cheers!!

Thomas

Post a reply to this message